2 of February 2009[Monday]
a short diary for today
I was so lazy to wake up this morning
because I slept around 1.30am and woke up at 5.30am
I got to pin my side burn up because kononnya got hair spot check today
I used up 7 hair pin which is my first time
I felt my head is so pain and so solid.....when I touch my side hair
not photo because I was a bit rush this morning
Mssd badminton might be tomorrow and yet me and my partner haven practice much yet
I don't know whether I can do it or not but I will try my best and NEVER GIVE UP
Got to go
tuition
got to really concentrate in study now because exam is on 26 of February
Gosh help me!!!!!!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
a short diary for today
I was so lazy to wake up this morning
because I slept around 1.30am and woke up at 5.30am
I got to pin my side burn up because kononnya got hair spot check today
I used up 7 hair pin which is my first time
I felt my head is so pain and so solid.....when I touch my side hair
not photo because I was a bit rush this morning
Mssd badminton might be tomorrow and yet me and my partner haven practice much yet
I don't know whether I can do it or not but I will try my best and NEVER GIVE UP
Got to go
tuition
got to really concentrate in study now because exam is on 26 of February
Gosh help me!!!!!!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: sad and tiring day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
