19 of February 2009[Thursday]
Well......everything was fine this morning.....
I managed to finish my breakfast before my transporter reach my house
In car..sleep ...until transporter reached my school only I awake
During assembly...have spot check
Luckily Pn TCC absent today....[phew]
The last two period......I went out from the class with friends and start travel in school
Actually got something to do with club badminton
Would like to say Thanks to Omar.Thanks for helping me went in to class and called all the members of club badminton....Thanks
MySpace

I kept on repeating a few sentences....
1)You all know that club badminton going to have a t-shirt o!
2) For dry fit is 25 and cotton is 22
3)Pay it by tomorrow because tomorrow is the dead line
4)Find me at 5C or when you see my in other place.I'm Jiayin

I walked or ran up down up down
walked up staircase and walked down staircase
No people help me after Omar went back class
I felt helpless...... MySpace

Went almost all classes of form 4 and form 3
The weather today is freaking HOT and dry!!!!!!!! MySpace
After school , have TK extra class
went to bungkus Nasi Goreng Kampung but at the end, I eat at the restaurant there
because my friends are all there eating
I don't want to be alone

After extra class bought a ice blended chocolate
I saw a lot people drinking ice blended drinks which sell opposite my school
I have a try and I seriously don't like it
It's just a ice cube ,blended it and add some of chocolate powder.... this cost RM3
I won't buy it anymore

Reached home...
have a nap....
then headed to tuition

Below are photo taken yesterday during Chinese class with Huey Yi




My pencil box...
My watch
I love Pilot product
Support Pilot always!!!!!
Almost all Pilot product in my pencil box except eraser, ruler and correction tape

Only started to study today
Aim Sejarah first!!!!!

Will Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home