20 of February 2009[Friday]
I woke up very late today around 6.00am
Oh my gosh
So so so rush
I only have 20 minutes to prepare myself
Sleep in transporter car....
really only awake when transporter reached my school
Put my bag down and went out to shop to buy mineral water....
Pn TCC was absent today...yahoo
I'm the only girl from 5C went for PJ...
I really want to PJ.....
Me, Stephanie and Foo change pj cloth in QM room
first time....changing in such open area.....
hehe
Played badminton with boy friends...
I and my friends play until the shuttlecock spoil badly....hehe low quality school shuttlecock
Felt so sleepy the whole day ....
Afternoon went tuition
Like in a summer mood....HOT.....
After tuition went for dinner
then went to hardware shop to find something
and
lastly I found it
I was finding this these few days because I knew I saw it somewhere
and yet I can't see it but today
at last...I found it
I found this for my classmates to clean the window.....
hahahahaha
Night..went to Che tuition
I'm so sorry to teacher because I felt so sleepy
and didn't pay 100% of concentrate
Tomorrow, going to school to paint my class
before I go to class
I confirm buying nasi lemak sell opposite my school
Almost 3 to 4 months I didn't buy from there
Miss it la.......
hope everything will be fine tomorrow
Back to these few days , I felt some of my friends betray me.Maybe not betray, just like don't care much about my or maybe talk bad about me......Maybe I'm to sensitive about it...I don't know!!!!!!!I hope everything will be fine.....If I did something wrong or bad please tell me ok?????I don't like this kind of feeling.....
Never Give Up
Jiayin
I woke up very late today around 6.00am
Oh my gosh
So so so rush
I only have 20 minutes to prepare myself
Sleep in transporter car....
really only awake when transporter reached my school
Put my bag down and went out to shop to buy mineral water....
Pn TCC was absent today...yahoo
I'm the only girl from 5C went for PJ...
I really want to PJ.....
Me, Stephanie and Foo change pj cloth in QM room
first time....changing in such open area.....
hehe
Played badminton with boy friends...
I and my friends play until the shuttlecock spoil badly....hehe
Felt so sleepy the whole day ....
Afternoon went tuition
Like in a summer mood....HOT.....
After tuition went for dinner
then went to hardware shop to find something
and
lastly I found it
I was finding this these few days because I knew I saw it somewhere
and yet I can't see it but today
at last...I found it
hahahahaha
Night..went to Che tuition
I'm so sorry to teacher because I felt so sleepy
and didn't pay 100% of concentrate
Tomorrow, going to school to paint my class
before I go to class
I confirm buying nasi lemak sell opposite my school
Almost 3 to 4 months I didn't buy from there
Miss it la.......
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: tiring and sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
