Redo

18 of February 2009[Wednesday]
Consider woke up late AGAIN
wore scout uniform to school because I lazy to iron my school uniform
Luckily every Wednesday we are allowed to wear Co-cu uniform
Reached school and see none of my friends came
WTH...I don't want to sit alone
Luckily Michelle Too was there
After perhimpunan
got moral
I would like to say 'THANK YOU' to Pn Nirmala
because of her giving out WRONG information
I got to redo my moral folio
Seriously she drive my crazy and mad
Really fell like want to kick her
No offense
Today in school is so so so so so HOT
what had happen to our earth?????
Why the weather is so HOT??????
keep sweating....

After school have Chinese class
today class wasn't that sleepy.....because I bought sweet
Huey Yi brought phone to school
Did took a few photo..... view her blog for more photos...
Got a very bad news from teacher
that my beloved headmistresses going to shift to our school
The Jabatan want her to change because she 'naik pangkat' ready
I'm MySpacewhen I heard this news
WTH...why must change my headmistresses away.....
I or we love her ok!!!!!!!!!!
Going to have a new headmistresses soon

Pn.Rubiah, my headmistresses since form 1 till now

3.30pm reached home
quickly bath then jump to bed and have nap
Heavy rain outside and yet I sleep like a pig

4.30pm went tuition
study literature [The Pearl]
ya...we must Never Give Up although when me meet difficulty

Ok...that all for today diary....
got to iron my uniform and do homework
Exam next week...I seriously haven start study yet

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home