5 of February 2009[Thursday]
Well,well, well
today is totally not my day
because me and my partner lose in quarter final
WTH.....well actually I didn't put any hope for today match
because quarter final usually is very hard to play
all the player is very strong and yet I'm still weak
Reached MBA around 7.45++am
When I first reached there...the door haven open yet and there are a lot of player waiting outside
I don't know when will my game start..so I wait , wait and wait
warm up with my partner and practice my service
I waited for the whole morning and sweating like just finish shower
It totally ,totally like a sauna

They didn't list up who I will Vs
So I don't know anything, I don't even know what time will be my match
but I know is around 1.00pm

Feon and Chia Sing match start around 1.40pm
I as a cameraman took a few photo if them[for school]
Around 1.45pm, me and my partner name been called
and the player I going is Vs is from Project school
all of them is state player
Oh my gosh.....
sure, confirm lose when I heard their name
Their supporter is really make me crazy and mad!!!!!
Then well, I lose..ya lose....LOSE
My partner put the blame on me
Argh....don't talk about this sad thing ready
ARGH........never mind la
After I lose, really feel like crying but I didn't
I still hang a smiling on my face
Argh...don't know la....this time really hurt me
well, I sms my friend to tell out my feeling
but I didn't really tell.....don't know!!!!Felt like telling but shame to do it!!!!!argh
LOSE to a state player really didn't out from my expectation
After game....chest muscle started to pain again.....
Only can eat the antipain medicine lor
what else can I do!!!!!!!

Ok don't talk about Mssd badminton ok? don't ask me ok? in other time you see me ok?
I really don't want to talk about this ready

A few photo....

when I was playing
Seriously got to ignore my big face
I pin up my hair

MBA stand for......

Reached school, headed up to class to take my text books
unfortunately, the door is locked
ARGH..my friend lied to me by saying class door didn't lock!!!!!

Walking down to the staircase

Haiz....I lose



I'm very hungry
ordered nasi goreng kampung
my favorite

After the order....saw junk food selling at the stall
Mouth felt so itchy
so buy it lor!!!!!

Bought this......
haha
shared with Huey Yi....

well waiting for my food
chat with Huey Yi
and suddenly a cat come to us and started to Meow...
This cat just lay down beside me....
I really felt like giving it food but Huey Yi stopped me
If I give...the cat will follow me next time
Sorry cat

Reached home around 3.20pm
bath then read comic and fall to sleep
I set my alarm at 4.30pm but I woke up at 5.30pm
hahahahaha
1 hour late!!!!
I'm seriuosly very tired plus headache
plus my body like hot hot
my right leg and hand id so painful
ARGH weak player !!!!!

Attended tuition
I'm so tired , so sleepy plus headache
I'm so lazy to make a move or talk
Such a lazy girl
The whole tuition....I just look like a girl who just woke up from sleep
plus my small eye and a quite messy hair
I did comb it ok!!!!!!

Ziyi have CNY party at her house
I didn't attend , that why I'm here to write my diary
plus I'm so tired and headache
So, dear friends....do enjoy ok????have a fun time

Now, I got to go
to finish up whatever homework I left
School work.....tuition work!!!!
Argh....kind of stress and pressure

Ok Jiayin
exam is coming
and stop all the game and concentrate in study

I'm not going to school tomorrow

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home