6 of February 2009[Friday]
Didn't attend to school today
counted ponteng....
I don't feel well ok!!!!!
Headache all the time
I don't know why? and I still feel sleepy
Woke up around 9.30am
Quickly prepare myself because I promise my friend that I will reach school between 9 to 10am
From my house to school need around 20 minutes [if didn't jam]
I wore school t-shirt with a short pants[until my knee]
and yet kena from guard
said that MUST or BETTER to wear long pants to school
WTH, forget about it
When to take my text book and homework list
Wanted so much to take photo but shame to do it
from my sit and view out to the window....really is a nice view.....
ARGH..forgot the take ..too rush

Went to BM tuition until 5.30pm
then go home
addmath tuition.....I'm QUIT already
I really feel so weird because usually 6 to 8 I will be with my friends to do or study or chatting with friends
but today...No more
I go home...lay on bed and read comic....so Bored....
sms friend but didn't reply
sms another friend only got reply....
HAIZ....I'm too bored
Have dinner then to Che tuition......

Ok ,ok...I got to go
Sister chasing me from back
Aaaaaaa..help me

Bye

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home