24 of February 2009[ Tuesday]
Reached school and saw the nasi lemak stall is open today
I'm hungry because haven take my breakfast...
wanted so much to cross the road and buy one
but lastly I did not do it
because tomorrow need to sing to Pn Rubiah
Sambal may cause sore throat
Never mind...will buy it next time.....
Didn't enter class until 12.15pm
was practicing singing with music
Sing, sing sing....more water....
During recess..bought a 'black pepper Coney dog' which sell by catering class
cost RM 3 erm...not bad la just the onion keep falling out from the bread...
After recess..went back to class for registration SPM and do the hand print thingy
Is there any WRONG with red and yellow??????
Red mean brave
Some unhappy stuff happen to me....
that make me felt so ANGRY
Don't ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will just continue my life and who cares about 'them' ???????

Ok...I put a 'X' on EST
that mean I will sit for EST in SPM
I won't regret
No turning back / no 'u-turn'
I will never give up
Will try my level best to do the essay part in EST
Don't mess up with me....
I'm a quite sensitive people
Tomorrow will be the day
a busy day
and
a important day
because tomorrow have co-curriculum and Chinese class and English tuition
Will take photos tomorrow in school
I would like to show my hand print....
heheheh
Thanks to Nadiah and friends for doing to duty roaster
I'm sorry because I can't help....SORRY

Exam this Thusday...... till 13 of March
First term!!!!!!!!!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
I'm hungry because haven take my breakfast...
wanted so much to cross the road and buy one
but lastly I did not do it
because tomorrow need to sing to Pn Rubiah
Sambal may cause sore throat
Never mind...will buy it next time.....
Didn't enter class until 12.15pm
was practicing singing with music
Sing, sing sing....more water....
During recess..bought a 'black pepper Coney dog' which sell by catering class
cost RM 3 erm...not bad la just the onion keep falling out from the bread...
After recess..went back to class for registration SPM and do the hand print thingy
Is there any WRONG with red and yellow??????
Red mean brave
Some unhappy stuff happen to me....
that make me felt so ANGRY
Don't ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will just continue my life and who cares about 'them' ???????

Ok...I put a 'X' on EST
that mean I will sit for EST in SPM
I won't regret
No turning back / no 'u-turn'
I will never give up
Will try my level best to do the essay part in EST
Don't mess up with me....I'm a quite sensitive people
Tomorrow will be the day
a busy day
and
a important day
because tomorrow have co-curriculum and Chinese class and English tuition
Will take photos tomorrow in school
I would like to show my hand print....
heheheh

Exam this Thusday...... till 13 of March
First term!!!!!!!!!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: angry and happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
