25 of February 2009[Wednesday]
Woke up at 5.45am

Wore one of my favorite t.shirt to school
hehe

Wednesday is uniform day...yahoo..can wear pants to school

Today also can say is a fashion show to me because I changed 3 sets of cloths during schooling time

On the way to school.....
All the sudden rain fall...
WTH why rain????

Reached school before 7am then headed to BP room to put my bag down....
Felt super duper bored because my friends are not here yet
Went to walk around school
Saw Sereen at Catering Room
So I went in
Inside the catering room was so so so so NICE....
seriously..they have their iron board to iron their cloths....have their own locker and it is so neat and clean

Saw Michelle then went back to BP room
Start to study physics
and I don't understand about Archimedes Principle !!!!!!!!!!!

Jun Yi and Theresa

Gladwin


Our school locker which available student to rent

studying

spot Michelle





Pink ribbon

Since outside there is still raining..so we got to delay our farewell
So I and my friends all study PHYSICS



hehehe

Tasha , Andrew and Jun Yi



I pass my camera to Foo...
because I can't walk all around the school with heel

QM with Pn Tan Chin Chin





With our choir teacher...


They are jumping actually


Jumping shots




With Michelle Too

With Xien Ying and .....

My class make a BIG card to Pn Rubiah


QM
QM
Me, Foo , Stephanie and Huey Yi

With Sonya


AJK koperasi

QM
QM
Shaun ....



Practicing in BP

Ex- students




My TK teacher

LK teacher who act like a student

Short drama







A fake En Abdul Rahman

Pandaki Gunung

Gladwin



Pn Rubiah


While waiting for out turn.....




spot me

spot me too


Scout


Chee Peng is the leader

And lastly waited for so so so so so long....
It choir turn!!!!!!!
We got to stand under a big and hot and sunny SUN to SING
and the mic is NOT FUNCTIONING







We repeated to sing sing sing sing until they asked to stop
My sweat is just like a people who just finish shower

After finish singing I bought a sandwich and a bottle of Tinge Lemon since Zoom 100 Lemon is out of stock
At last I got some food for my stomach
I DON'T LIKE TO SHARE FOOD WHEN I'M HALF WAY EATING
I DON'T GET USE TO IT [SHARING SALIVA AND FOOD]


yummy

Went back to class to arrange table for tomorrow exam

The duty rooster

my hand print

the place I going to sit for 11 days

Went for lunch after that
again ordered nasi goreng kampung


A cat come and rest

Picture of the day

Chinese class....


then went for co-curriculum
the game was so BORED

New table!!!! and chair but not for me!!!!

Mum picked me up at 4.35pm


Reached tuition center and I'm late
I always late when has co-curriculum meeting

Today project is design a 2 tall buildings by using 20 sheets of newspaper

First design
Fail

A very last minutes came up this idea


Tadaa.....
I'm the project manager


The sketch is very nice!!!!!

That all for today diary

Starting tomorrow
straight 11 days of exam
Less writing diary
and
study more

Tomorrow physics paper 3 and paper 2
Hope and wish I know how to do

Gambateh Jiayin
You can do it
No fail in ANY subject!!!!!!!
No D and E
Never Give Up

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home