I hope I can smile and have ice cream now!!!!!!!

23 of February 2009[Monday]
I hate my transporter when he reached my house at 6.15am and waited for me 5 minutes
I make people in car waiting ..so long
why can't he honk me??????

All the way to school...I slept in car.....
hehehehehehe

Reached school.....tired...

During assembly...
Pn Rubiah give out her last speak to us on the very last Monday in our school for her
because her leaving us on next Monday
After 9 years SHE put all her effort and hope on U8
and my school turn better to the best.....
and yet she got to transfer...
WTH.....

After assembly.....
I walked to BP [Bilik Pengawas] room to practice
I was in my school choir...yahoo...
Again ..I'm singing for alto
hehe feel better .......
I spend my whole day in the BP room
we kept practicing and practicing ......
From school start until school end
First time I PONTENG CLASSES with permission....
So proud to say that....
but..I miss quite a lot things
Like my Tk, addmath and chemistry....
haiz

I almost have sore throat because of singing[ such a weak and lame singer]
I have no more voice to talk or either to sing again....
lalalalalalalalalalala

During tuition
I felt that addmath is actually easier than math[touch wood]
Now days, I prefer to do addmath rather than math[touch wood]
What have happen to me????

Exam on Thursday..
seriously going to fail...
because I haven study yet
Maybe did study but just Look through only
If I fail...
there will be my very first fail in secondary school
but
I won't let any fail in my any subject
Because I don't like RED in my report book......
Gambateh Jiayin...
Never give up until the last second...
Ya...Never Give Up....

Never Give Up
I can do it..why don't you?????

Never Give Up
Jiayin



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home