8 of February 2009[Sunday]
as usual, went to badminton, then headed to wushu class
went home early, because cousin coming to my house.....
Before I go back, saw this
lion head inside a big plastic bag....

hehe...Am I cute ?

Had lunch at Klafz, ordered my favorite sandwich
then headed the PTAG
Around 3.30pm get started to cut watermelon

I cut this....

Edwin....professional cuter of watermelon
While cutting, at the same time also 'cukai' the watermelon

Portrait of watermelon

Sushi...made by Connie, Wei Le, Jia Min and Kai Ni

I taking out the 'fatty layer' of curry

again, portrait of tembikai


The board

My comment...
It's look so blur

I got this thingy
and
this make my remembered of one novel,[Bukit Kepong]
Peristiwa bas terbakar
hahaha


then I start cutting

Meeting time

She is the Camera girl of the day

In the meeting

Wan Teen playing

I joined her too

Preparing the foods

Birthday cake for Chris
he brought by his own

The birthday boy with his cake

The punishment, curry powder sushi



Mr Carrot 'dancing'

Cikgu Tan playing with us

Chairs......

My name, JY
hehe

behind of 'J' is 88

Yan Wei and Jia Min

Party end around 11.00pm

AJK group photo

Celebrating


hahahaha...too bored
then start to camphore

As a teacher

Forever 21

Reflection

As a office girl

Last photo before I went home

*************************************************************

9 of February 2009[Monday]
bought these cards to my friends
I like the teddy birthday card the most!!!!!
Feel like keeping it for myself
hahaha


Afternoon,homework all the time
at last I finished my all my addmath homework
Phew.....

Night, tuition
now, blogging
hehe

Got to sleep,
good night

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home