11 of February 2009[Wednesday]
Again I woke up late...around 5.50am
I'm late!!!!!!
haiz....again I forgot what I suppose to do in the morning
I did remind myself to charge battery before I left my room
again, I forgot
ARGH

Reached school....felt so sleepy

Bell rang, and didn't see Sonya....I think she sick.....
I stand up and wanted to make move to tapak perhimpunan
All the sudden, Michelle and Pei Wen shout my name and I looked down to my leg
a COCKROACH just walk pass in front of my shoes.....
whatever....I don't care
In class....hottest day ever.....
keep sweating

Had Edubox talk.....
so bored plus so hot inside the hall[air-conditioner already spoil long time ago]
Dismiss school at 1.10pm
Bought one 'snek'
headed to restaurant in front of my school to have lunch
again, ordered 'Nasi Goreng Kampung and Limau Ais'
hahahaha
Chinese class at 1.45pm till 3.00pm
Felt sleepy in class
3.00pm to 4.30pm
have Curriculum
Luckily my club is in multimedia room
Air conditioner..nice but the game we played is SO bored
I will bring phone to school next time
4.35pm to 4.55pm in car
on the way back to house but headed to tuition
so bored so started to camphore again
haha


Super retarded faceshowing me is so bored with life
tuition till 6.30pm
tired......
Today lesson is all about LOVE

haha
Now, writing diary
later going to do homework
Not going to sleep early tonight because
Tomorrow I can have my nap
Currently love to eat Ribena sweet
love to listen to Hot & Cold by Katy Perry , Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings and one Chinese song by Ding Dang and A Sing
Count down for first term exam = 15 days left
I haven study yet
Going to spend my Valentine at Taiping with my beloved BADMINTON
hahahahahaha
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy and tiring day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
