7 of February 2009[Saturday]
Have vegetarian economic rice MySpace
then went to replacement tuition class
again almost MySpace in class
haha

night time, went to mum friend CNY open house
Sisters and brother didn't go along..so I alone with mum go
So bored aver there
because mum chatting with her friends
So I start to take photo lor.....


the hamster....
cute o!!!!!but a bit 'geli'

Their garden

They serve oyster with lime....
Do you dare to eat????
I don't dare to try because I don't like raw food



I like the shell more than the oyster meat


at night, the view

I drank XO..... and wine
XO nice lor, not bad.... MySpace

40% of alcohol.....so mint when the XO reach my throat
hahahaha
become nicer after adding some ice




Flower time



love this flower the most
but don't know what name

my mum friend son broke the deer leg
aiyo......

END.....I know is a boring blog post
but I must write in my diary before I forget what have I do

Tomorrow have badminton and wushu classes
I will never give up
hahaha

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home