22 of February 2009[Sunday]
As very common & usual Sunday
went badminton and wushu
Got a gift from Zi Yi
Thanks a lot
A big sweet.....
Inside containing more sweets
If my teeth pain..then I will 'complain' to her
hehe...[jk jk]

During wushu.....
It been more than one month I stop my wushu lesson
and today I'm back
First..run 8 to 10 rounds then start stretching
Luckily I still can do my 'yi zi ma' and more
Thanks gosh....
I seriously did BADLY in my stick....
I totally forgotten everything even the leg steps and the hand
Gosh....hate myself so so so so so much
Promise Jiayin..must do better next time!!!!!
must practice myself at house...Wushu exam is on end of March!!!!!!
Had lunch at Buddhist center
Then went home...bath then nap
Around 6.00pm went for dinner
Ordered one of my favorite dish
Mixed Vegetable curry....
While waiting for mum in car....
I like this tree leaf..because the leaf shape a bit look like love shape....
then headed to replacement tuition class
This tupperware is super useful and light enough for me to bring to tuition....
hehe
2 hours of tuition 250ml of water is enough....
need not to bring 750ml of water ....
During tuition I talked about school 'choir' for Pn Rubiah
Krystal asked me whether want to join????
I joined..because I want to do something to Pn Rubiah
I can't sing well.....
but I think others people voice will cover up mysoft voice....hehe
Tuition end at 10pm
Sisters want to eat KFC...
I bought cheezy potato wedges...[my favorite]
more fat
Iron my school uniform and now going to sleep
Combined these photos
Like it so much
Should I drop EST??????
Tomorrow will be the registration for SPM
I still in considering....
So not sure about it!!!!!!!
I can't do well in essay part
Exam 3 more days....
will start with Physics.....
Good night
Never Give Up
Jiayin
As very common & usual Sunday
went badminton and wushu
Got a gift from Zi Yi
Thanks a lot
A big sweet.....
Inside containing more sweetsIf my teeth pain..then I will 'complain' to her
hehe...[jk jk]

During wushu.....
It been more than one month I stop my wushu lesson
and today I'm back
First..run 8 to 10 rounds then start stretching
Luckily I still can do my 'yi zi ma' and more
Thanks gosh....
I seriously did BADLY in my stick....
I totally forgotten everything even the leg steps and the hand
Gosh....hate myself so so so so so much
Had lunch at Buddhist center
Then went home...bath then nap
Around 6.00pm went for dinner
Ordered one of my favorite dish
Mixed Vegetable curry....

While waiting for mum in car....I like this tree leaf..because the leaf shape a bit look like love shape....
then headed to replacement tuition class
This tupperware is super useful and light enough for me to bring to tuition....hehe
2 hours of tuition 250ml of water is enough....
need not to bring 750ml of water ....
During tuition I talked about school 'choir' for Pn Rubiah
Krystal asked me whether want to join????
I joined..because I want to do something to Pn Rubiah
I can't sing well.....
but I think others people voice will cover up my
Tuition end at 10pm
Sisters want to eat KFC...
I bought cheezy potato wedges...[my favorite]
Iron my school uniform and now going to sleep
Combined these photosLike it so much
Should I drop EST??????
Tomorrow will be the registration for SPM
I still in considering....

So not sure about it!!!!!!!
I can't do well in essay part
Exam 3 more days....
will start with Physics.....
Good night
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
