12 of February 2009[Thursday]
Haiz, again wake up late
Back to these few days, I always wake up LATE
Anyone can help me to cure this problem??????
In school..nothing much happen
Last Monday,9 of Feb I went to office to collect my PMR certificate
Something embarrassing happen to me
When the office girl asked when I sit for my PMR ,I answered 2008
My friend and the office girl look at me with a very weird sight
haiz......
When I took my real PMR certificate......
I remembered the day I got my result
That day, I was working
When I was playing with kids..suddenly my phone rang
My friend told me I got5A ,3B
I'm
...speechless
Araaaaaaa
anything.PMR now is not important for me
because I sitting SPM this year
my certificate
Ok, I'm very happy with this
but I think everyone should have this too....
Saw this on dining table yesterday
I was wondering why McDonald don't offer hash brown or french fries coupon?????
I seriously love hash brown and fries.....
I will be satisfied when I got this food
haha
Back to these few days
I felt like dropping EST in my SPM
I don't like this subject....I have no confident enough whenever I do this paper
I don't have INTEREST to this subject
I hope my dad will allow me to drop this subject
is coming.......
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Haiz, again wake up late
Back to these few days, I always wake up LATE
Anyone can help me to cure this problem??????
In school..nothing much happen
Last Monday,9 of Feb I went to office to collect my PMR certificate
Something embarrassing happen to me
When the office girl asked when I sit for my PMR ,I answered 2008
My friend and the office girl look at me with a very weird sight
haiz......
When I took my real PMR certificate......
I remembered the day I got my result
That day, I was working
When I was playing with kids..suddenly my phone rang
My friend told me I got
I'm
...speechlessAraaaaaaa
anything.PMR now is not important for me
because I sitting SPM this year
but I think everyone should have this too....
I was wondering why McDonald don't offer hash brown or french fries coupon?????
I seriously love hash brown and fries.....
I will be satisfied when I got this food
haha
Back to these few days
I felt like dropping EST in my SPM
I don't like this subject....I have no confident enough whenever I do this paper
I don't have INTEREST to this subject
I hope my dad will allow me to drop this subject
is coming.......Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy and stress day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
