13 of February 2009[Friday]
Today, I'm very late......
Woke up around 5.55am
WTH happen to me??????

Back to school.....
During PJK....played badminton
Put on knee support on the right knee
Felt so weird and can't get use to it
Accidentally spoil school badminton racket
The racket string had broken by me because I hit too hard
Sorry teacher.......

During physics, while I with my friends copying thingy....
suddenly prefect come in to the laboratory and said..."Ok, girls go behind boys stand in front."
They said:" we had already check your class."
WTH spot check in class without us again. If anything lost....how lei????
Prefect is so dam 'ham sap'....their just use their hand to 'touch whatever place they want to check.[girl check girl la]
Why don't they just use a pen or ruler to check us lei?????
I seriously hate this.....
F them la.....

After school...went home
had lunch... bath then sleep for while
then headed to tuition
Today class is so so so full
We like a sardine fish in a tin
and is hot!!!!!!First time...BM tuition is hot....hahahaha

Well...tomorrow I'm not going to school
and
Sunday I'm not going to 'Merentas Desa'
I wanted so much to join 'Merentas Desa'
This will be my last year in secondary school and I couldn't join 'Mrentas Desa'
MySpace


Tomorrow I going to Taiping to celebrate my Valentine's day with my beloved badminton
haha
Have friendly match tomorrow.....I don't know who I going to play with?
So how are you going to celebrate your valentine's ??????

Love = Money?
I like this picture lor.....

Found this potato love....
Like it so much because
Firstly....I love whatever product make from potato
Secondly....fries will always be my first choice when I go McDonald
and more...


Ok...got to go
got to prepare for another tuition
Lastly......to everyone in this world
Happy Valentine's Day

I will try my best

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home