21 of February 2009[Saturday]
Woke up around 7.00am
prepare myself then headed to school
Me in the morning
In the car only realize that my small cover is lost!!!!!!!
Die lor....

On the way


Reached school around 7.50am
saw Chee Peng at the nasi lemak stall
request him to buy for me because there are a lot people waiting
hehe
thanks WCP
Tadaa..I bought the nasi lemak
and
eat it


from my place...the view outside

Busy Terance

Pictures of building
Participants of Gunung Korbu
they having training

In BP

I and HY
me and Huey Yi took a lot photos...
hehe

how this thing work



messy


Shaun, HY and me
Me and Gladwin
hehe
Ice cream delivery from McDonald
Feon favorite
Pizzas...
Chee Peng and Jason
Both each eat a tray of pizza
Joking only
I or my friends took a lot photos
I can't upload one by one
So I combined it
Friends click the photo to enlarge it
thanks
Me
Jason
Samantha

Elaine
Jason
Huey Yi
Mixing

Nippon Paint Odourless
Firstly....
secondly.....
then.....
I paint this
Feon
Sanjjiev

Terance Iran
Me and Huey Yi
Before and After


Chee Peng the scraping wall people
Kah Sern back view
Kah Sern

haha
I posing
Girls
Daniel
Shaun
Boys....
Me standing on ladder
Jason
Jia Ming
Jeung Han
Washing hand
Gladwin
Wei Hao



So risky..



Azha

Milk anyone????


my lunch... 
my camphore pics...
you may ignore it
I went home around 2.00pm
Reached home take a bath
Oh my gosh...
my hand, leg and slipper is 'full' of paint
so hard to clean it off
4pm to 6pm
tuition replcement
after that
went to play basketball with sis JL
I been more than one year I didn't touch basketball
kind of fun too...
Had dinner at restaurant
the food I ordered containing a plastic cover which looks like onion
complain then got FREE for the food
Black list the restaurant
hehe
Congraz Michelle Too
because she is choose to be in the final in Leo Idol
Gambateh..you can do it
make yourself and our school proud from your voice
Go for your dream
if want to talk bad about people please say it loud and clear
Exam On Thurday
got to study
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Woke up around 7.00am
prepare myself then headed to school
Me in the morningIn the car only realize that my small cover is lost!!!!!!!
Die lor....

On the way


Reached school around 7.50am
saw Chee Peng at the nasi lemak stall
request him to buy for me because there are a lot people waiting
hehe
thanks WCP

Tadaa..I bought the nasi lemakand
eat it



from my place...the view outside
Busy Terance
Pictures of building
Participants of Gunung Korbuthey having training

In BP
I and HY
me and Huey Yi took a lot photos...hehe

how this thing work


messy

Shaun, HY and me
Me and Gladwin
hehe
Ice cream delivery from McDonald
Feon favorite
Pizzas...
Chee Peng and JasonBoth each eat a tray of pizza
Joking only
I or my friends took a lot photosI can't upload one by one
So I combined it
Friends click the photo to enlarge it
thanks
Elaine
I paint this
I posing

Milk anyone????

my lunch... 
my camphore pics...you may ignore it
I went home around 2.00pm
Reached home take a bath
Oh my gosh...
my hand, leg and slipper is 'full' of paint
so hard to clean it off
4pm to 6pm
tuition replcement
after that
went to play basketball with sis JL
I been more than one year I didn't touch basketball
kind of fun too...
Had dinner at restaurant
the food I ordered containing a plastic cover which looks like onion

complain then got FREE for the food
Black list the restaurant
hehe
Congraz Michelle Too

because she is choose to be in the final in Leo Idol
Gambateh..you can do it
make yourself and our school proud from your voice
Go for your dream
Exam On Thurday
got to study
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy and tiring day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
