14 of February 2009[Saturday]
Leaving house around 6.50am
and headed to McDonald to wait for the bus
At last I get to eat my hash brown
Yahoo...it's yummy
I'm so blur in the morning
I forgot to put in my toothbrush and toothpaste in my luggage
Got to spend money to buy a new one
and shuttlecocks
Let's photo talk
I took around 200 to 300 photos
that is crazy when uploading

Boys playing the the play room
while I and Zi Yi chatting outside

She put on my sun glassess
Compare....????!!!!
I was shock when I was in the bus
because 95 % isMalay
only 5 Chinese...
But....it fun
my first time going a trip with so many Malays
No offense a!!!
Stop by at rumah rehat
Bought sandwish
Mine and her
Bought Fizzy Kola too


our messy seat
Four and a half hour of bus trip
me and Zi Yi keep chatting....
while others is sleeping
Reached Taiping and had lunch
Me and Zi Yi choose hawker stall while others choose McDonald
I ordered this....
only RM2.50
While I'm 'enjoying' my food...
suddenly I saw a browny thingy pass beside me
It is a rat
Oh my gosh.....
Ice Cream
Reached Jana View Hotel
Reached.....
Zi Yi
Me
Walking up up
Our belonging
Boys
Me and Zi Yi room
Boys are really annoying
Saw quite a lot traffic motor parking outside
I felt like jumping up to the motor
and take a photo
hehe
Shoes and Slippers
Zi Yi wacthing TV
Luggage corner


Tired


?????

I love Ribena

Cute?????I brought 'him' along my journey
We change and get prepared for game


Went to boys room and their room is really messy*touch wood*
They are really slow motion


Reached Dewan Kamunting



Being single

hehe
losing......





Below photos
the main character is Wei Jin





Until here
What happen???? to the photo

Being double................

Sms
Before game
After game
I accidentally hit two shuttlecock to the top
After that, went out from hall and started to take photo

Picture of Ziyi of the day


me..





The brown colour shirt guy is Perak player

Around 8.00pm went back to hotel
Me while waiting for Zi Yi bath
After I ba
my dinner
BBQ foods
I want to have it
but the ants already have it
so I can't have it
Around 10pm
went to Taiping night Safari
Everyone seem sleepy in the bus including me

Walking to entrance
The 'bus'


Ziyi pointing

The 'black' panther
Went for supper after that

Not I eat
Have 'party' after that
that all for the foods
Two boys gaying


Slept around 4.00am
Woke up around 9.00am









Rubbish









































I'm the bus driver...
Everyone is welcome to have a seat
Is so scarily because the screen is so big plus the bus is heavy

Spot Zi Yi ...
Went 7-11 and saw this
Potato Chips with Tangy Lemon flavour
Lemon......love it
quite nice
Captured by Zi Yi
Stop by at Rumah Rehat Tapah
and Baskin Robin and Dunkin Donut
Me and Zi Yi went to BR because we want ice-cream
mine...
Chocolate mint and
The only mint ice-cream is belong to a boy


Finished
Reached KK around 6.30pm
Leaving house around 6.50am
and headed to McDonald to wait for the bus
At last I get to eat my hash brown
Yahoo...it's yummy
I'm so blur in the morning
I forgot to put in my toothbrush and toothpaste in my luggage
Got to spend money to buy a new one
and shuttlecocks
Let's photo talk
I took around 200 to 300 photos
that is crazy when uploading

Boys playing the the play roomwhile I and Zi Yi chatting outside

She put on my sun glassess
Compare....????!!!!I was shock when I was in the bus
because 95 % is
only 5 Chinese...
But....it fun
my first time going a trip with so many Malays
No offense a!!!
Stop by at rumah rehat
Bought sandwish
Mine and her
Bought Fizzy Kola too

our messy seat
Four and a half hour of bus tripme and Zi Yi keep chatting....
while others is sleeping
Reached Taiping and had lunch
Me and Zi Yi choose hawker stall while others choose McDonald
I ordered this....only RM2.50
While I'm 'enjoying' my food...
suddenly I saw a browny thingy pass beside me
It is a rat
Oh my gosh.....
Ice CreamReached Jana View Hotel
Reached.....
Zi Yi
Me
Walking up up
Our belonging
Boys
Me and Zi Yi room
Boys are really annoying
Saw quite a lot traffic motor parking outsideI felt like jumping up to the motor
and take a photo
hehe
We change and get prepared for game


Went to boys room and their room is really messy*touch wood*They are really slow motion
Reached Dewan Kamuntinglosing......
Below photos
the main character is Wei Jin
Until here
Sms
Before game
After game
I accidentally hit two shuttlecock to the topAfter that, went out from hall and started to take photo
Around 8.00pm went back to hotel
Me while waiting for Zi Yi bathAfter I ba
my dinner
BBQ foods
I want to have itbut the ants already have it
so I can't have it
Around 10pm
went to Taiping night Safari
Everyone seem sleepy in the bus including me

Went for supper after that

Not I eatHave 'party' after that
that all for the foodsTwo boys gaying


Slept around 4.00am
Woke up around 9.00am


Rubbish
Everyone is welcome to have a seat
Potato Chips with Tangy Lemon flavour
Lemon......love itquite nice
Stop by at Rumah Rehat Tapah
and Baskin Robin and Dunkin Donut
Me and Zi Yi went to BR because we want ice-cream
mine...Chocolate mint and
The only mint ice-cream is belong to a boy

Finished
Reached KK around 6.30pm
Labels: happy, sad and tiring days
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
