26 of February 2009[ Thursday]
I set my alarm at 5 am
but
I woke up at 5.45am
Haiz..I'm too lazy to wake up because Wednesday was so tired....
Full schedule until 6.30pm
Reached school and quickly STUDY
I haven study finish.....
I haven touch report yet.....
Physics paper 3....
Erm ok la
I made a most stupid mistake by using formula
Velocity formula is divide by 0.02s and yet I divide by 0.2s
12 marks gone!!!!!
WTH.....argh just forget about that
Physics paper 2
Erm ok la....
So not sure with form 4 question
but for form 5 can do la
because is Wave.....
Just learn and still fresh in my mind
I was shock
because no formula paper given
I can't remember all the formula especially all the Principles....
10 more days to go!!!!!
then First term exam of Form 5 is finish
Tomorrow BM 2 and Addmath 2
BM2 just read 'peribahasa'
and my hand will be very tired after two essay
Addmath got to study all
Form 4 all and Form 5 chapter 1 & 2
Will try my best not to make too much as silly and careless mistake
Got to go
STUDY!!!!!
Sejarah paper 2 on next Monday!!!!!!!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
I set my alarm at 5 am
but
I woke up at 5.45am
Haiz..I'm too lazy to wake up because Wednesday was so tired....
Full schedule until 6.30pm
Reached school and quickly STUDY
I haven study finish.....
I haven touch report yet.....
Physics paper 3....
Erm ok la
I made a most stupid mistake by using formula
Velocity formula is divide by 0.02s and yet I divide by 0.2s
12 marks gone!!!!!
WTH.....argh just forget about that
Physics paper 2
Erm ok la....
So not sure with form 4 question
but for form 5 can do la
because is Wave.....
Just learn and still fresh in my mind
I was shock
because no formula paper given
I can't remember all the formula especially all the Principles....
10 more days to go!!!!!
then First term exam of Form 5 is finish
Tomorrow BM 2 and Addmath 2
BM2 just read 'peribahasa'
and my hand will be very tired after two essay
Addmath got to study all
Form 4 all and Form 5 chapter 1 & 2
Will try my best not to make too much as silly and careless mistake
Got to go
STUDY!!!!!
Sejarah paper 2 on next Monday!!!!!!!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: tiring and stressful day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

