I don't know how many times I used eraser today to remove my answer and rewrite it again

27 of February 2009[Friday]
Transporter stop because the traffic light turned red
I open my eye and saw people who send newspaper on the motorbike
I don't know why..every time I saw that...the people who send newspaper, when the traffic light turn green, their newspaper will fall on the road
and today the tragedy happened!!!!! This is the second time this thing happen in front of my eye!!!!!!
WTH do my eye bring them bad luck? or they didn't tie the newspaper nicely....????

Was raining drizzling
so no need to have assembly

BM 1 start on 7.35am
and guess what
Our Pn TCC came in LATE around 7.40am[according to me and my friends watch]
She is late and yet she scolded us by saying[ why you all sit like that? Why boys one side ,girl one side and where is my pelan duduk???? and lalalala]
Hello miss our paper already start and yet she still scolding.....
We start the paper on 7.45am but she watch shown 7.40am so GOT to follow her time
Whatever , never mind...does not need not to care for this type of teacher bossy
Karangan Pendek is about " Kelebihan Program KitarSemula."
Erm..can do
Karangan Panjang I choose No 3
is about "Cara-cara memupuk nilai-nilai murni dalam kalangan remaja dan kesan-kesannya jika diabaikan."
Erm can do la
I write 3 and a half page [is that too long???]
maybe my handwriting is big
6 isi 3 each
total up 8 paragraph is that too long?????
We end the paper early 5 minutes because according to other teacher watch

After recess
addmath paper 1
I see wrong the time table.... is paper 1 not paper 2
but make no different also
Addmath paper 1 is seriously killing me
Total question for the paper is 25 questions
I have 5 questions I don't know how to do and 20 questions I not sure with the answer
Gosh....going to fail!!!!!!

Later going to tuition

Sejarah paper 2 on Monday
Have 12 chapters to cover up
So 12 divide by 3 I got to study 4 chapter per day[including today]
Gambateh....
9 more days to go
Jia You....

Got to go
tuition and study
Bye

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home