25 of January 2009[Sunday]
Morning have gotong-royong in my grandpa house
Around 4.30pm, went to beach
Let's photo alive
SMK Sultan Sulaiman at Kuala Terengganu
Went to Batu Burok beach
nice beach....
at playground...
they played this
After that, headed to beach...haha
Saw horses there.....
Had my very first riding house

Itchy ....

My brother is the first one who ride on the horse
And then is me...
I'm so sorry to the horse because I'm so heavy....
Really...
Sorry
After I tried a lot times only I can get on the horse

Ok, then go

Taking out handphone

On top....
On the horse
Ok, me and the horse
I think the horse don't like me because he also move around
and don't want to look at the camera
Looking at the sea
Yinxzi
bookworm..she loves books!!!!!
Tianxzi....
the quiet one.....
Roxzi,
the active and talkative one
playing kite


My cousin,
I older than her 2 months but she is taller than me
Aaaaaaaaaa



Last photo before I leave the beach
Saw my favorite food at the stall...
love it
Is called 'Kacang Kuda'


Blek....haha
After that, reunion dinner start
I'm so full because I finish up one packet of kacang kuda
hahaha


Playing with small lion dance
Bought from China
then put this.....
nice lor...
End....
Morning have gotong-royong in my grandpa house
Around 4.30pm, went to beach
Let's photo alive
nice beach....
at playground...
After that, headed to beach...haha
Saw horses there.....
Had my very first riding house
And then is me...
I'm so sorry to the horse because I'm so heavy....
Really...
Sorry
Ok, then go
On top....
On the horse
Ok, me and the horseI think the horse don't like me because he also move around
and don't want to look at the camera
Yinxzibookworm..she loves books!!!!!
Tianxzi....the quiet one.....
Roxzi,the active and talkative one
I older than her 2 months but she is taller than me
Aaaaaaaaaa
Saw my favorite food at the stall...love it
Is called 'Kacang Kuda'


Blek....hahaAfter that, reunion dinner start
I'm so full because I finish up one packet of kacang kuda
hahaha

Playing with small lion danceBought from China
then put this.....nice lor...
End....
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
