24 of January 2009[Saturday]
Went to check my eye and do a new spec....
My power increase.....
haiz
Too much of laying on the bed and read comic books
haiz
regret now....got to eat more vege and see my greeny things
my new spec
Try up a few sun glasses
These sun glasses prince is reasonable and is fashion enough
haha
by Edison Chan


Got a lot more but can't find where I keep
While waiting for my spec....
I ....................





My sun glasses
Very first...
Went to my uncle house
The duckling is so so cute
Baby duck follow mama duck walk....
my cousin....
cute o!!!


Have satay for dinner
K.T satay always the nicer and yummy....
Don't have so much chicken fats.....
haha

Peanut 'sos' with satay
yummy lor

Went to check my eye and do a new spec....
My power increase.....
haiz
Too much of laying on the bed and read comic books
haiz
regret now....got to eat more vege and see my greeny things
my new specTry up a few sun glasses
These sun glasses prince is reasonable and is fashion enough
haha
by Edison Chan


Got a lot more but can't find where I keep
While waiting for my spec....
I ....................





My sun glassesVery first...
Went to my uncle house
The duckling is so so cuteBaby duck follow mama duck walk....
my cousin....cute o!!!


Have satay for dinner
K.T satay always the nicer and yummy....
Don't have so much chicken fats.....
haha

Peanut 'sos' with satayyummy lor

Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
