23 of January 2009[Friday]
Today in school they have a spot check
Wth..is so common that very last day of school before holiday teachers and perfect will have their spot check
So lame......
Didn't go for any tuition
Sorry teacher.....
because I going back to my hometown
7 hours of car trip , got to fasten the seat belt and sit in the car
ARGH
When to pick up my brother Tom who study in afternoon section with dad
I seriously miss primary school
Car trip start around 4.10++pm
All the way, I only saw tree...grass....mountain , cars and road
Bored...........
408km from pantai timur high way
total up, I don't know how many kilometers.....

Stop by at Petronas station and buy some sandwich
Yummy


Seat belt all the time



Stop by at Mentakab to visit my aunt and uncle

I don't know what is this fruit name but I know in Malay they use to call Nona
It is very expensive they sell at the market...

At night, saw a lot of bright stars.....
Seriously a lot.....

Reached my grandpa house at 1.14am
I remembered this clearly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home