30 of January 2009[ Friday]
went to Niu Ze Siu with family...
yahoo.....
Went to see the Disney Show....
Forget what the actually what the name
Bought donuts from Big Apple Donut
and bought something to Feon...
I think she will like it....
My favorite durian donuts....
Haha bought this for Feon
I wanted so much to buy her this for her birthday present
but I can't find it in shopping center...
Her birthday already passed...... and yet only now I can get it

So small....
I bought this pair of Mickey only Rm79.90 from Jusco
So people if you want to buy better buy from Jusco....
Bought two more container for my collection from Action City....in The Gardens
31 of January 2009[Saturday]
Went badminton with friends at USJ 23
because MSSD is coming soon
Feon gave me something from Taiwan....
It is my favorite eraser...
Is sushi eraser....
so real......
Thanks Feon.....


Free a hot cup.....
nice nice
The hot cup one sell here cost Rm4.50...
Will upload more for CNY on other day...
last post for CNY...
hehe
yahoo.....
Went to see the Disney Show....
Forget what the actually what the name
Bought donuts from Big Apple Donut
and bought something to Feon...
I think she will like it....
My favorite durian donuts....
Haha bought this for FeonI wanted so much to buy her this for her birthday present
but I can't find it in shopping center...
Her birthday already passed...... and yet only now I can get it

So small....
I bought this pair of Mickey only Rm79.90 from Juscobut I saw it in AC , the same thing....and the price is Rm 99.80
Wah.....a lot different ....So people if you want to buy better buy from Jusco....
31 of January 2009[Saturday]
Went badminton with friends at USJ 23
because MSSD is coming soon
Feon gave me something from Taiwan....
It is my favorite eraser...
Is sushi eraser....
so real......
Thanks Feon.....
nice nice
The hot cup one sell here cost Rm4.50...
Will upload more for CNY on other day...
last post for CNY...
hehe
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
