10 of January 2009[Saturday]
Went to One Utama to shopping after have a car tour at Sunway car park
At the same day, also got my CNY dress....
hehe....let's you guess ..which will be my CNY dress!!!!!!hehe
Tom is too bored waiting for sister to try on the cloths

Tadaa.....
First time trying up a long,reddish-pink dress..
Second....
Third....I seriously like this dress so much
From WH....
hehe
This dress also not bad la....

Me and sister Weiying
In Nike fitting room
I like the double side of mirror
Have a very nice shopping day
which I bought Mickey too....
A short post....
got to sleep.....
and
I love to
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Went to One Utama to shopping after have a car tour at Sunway car park
At the same day, also got my CNY dress....
hehe....let's you guess ..which will be my CNY dress!!!!!!hehe
Tom is too bored waiting for sister to try on the cloths
Tadaa.....First time trying up a long,reddish-pink dress..
Second....
Third....I seriously like this dress so muchFrom WH....
hehe
This dress also not bad la....

Me and sister Weiying
In Nike fitting roomI like the double side of mirror
Have a very nice shopping day
which I bought Mickey too....
A short post....
got to sleep.....

and
I love to

Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
