16 of January 2009[Friday]
no Bm tuition today....
Yahoo....I can have my nap.....
Around 6pm went to addmath tuition
All my friends like Jmin, Wei Le, Yan Wei, Jia Xin and Wan Teen going to Ern Ern farewell party after the tuition
Actually at the beginning I planned not to go because I think tuition is more important
but my friends keep asking me to go...
and
in my mind I think:
[Ern Ern is going to Australia and won't be back for maybe half of year or more..... and already been a long time I didn't see her...Go la...]hehe
I ponteng Chemistry tuition class
hehe
Let's photo alive
I ordered this
Lemon Cheese Cake
Yummy....love it
Zi Yi finger and her drink....
Me and Zi Yi
Feeding baby...[jk jk]
hehe
They made a big card to her
Yan Wei and Wan Teen so curious


nice o?


This calligraphy written by Zi Yi
hahaha
Wanteen with her meatball spaghetti


Wanteen and Kai Ni
with Angeline
why so crowded???
and why Ern malu-malu?
Ooo received a kiss
hehe
Angeline and Qiao Hui
Ziyi



Winnie I think
me and Angeline
This much we eat
Bought a cake for two birthday girl
We walked to the lakeside
Lakeside is too dark....
So we went to badminton court



The cake..classic cheese
The birthday girl
Ern Ern and Kai Ni

Me and Ern Ern
All the best ,take care and keep in touch
Me and Tracy
Ok, last photo before I went home
All of them headed to McDonald and continue their fun
no Bm tuition today....
Yahoo....I can have my nap.....
Around 6pm went to addmath tuition
All my friends like Jmin, Wei Le, Yan Wei, Jia Xin and Wan Teen going to Ern Ern farewell party after the tuition
Actually at the beginning I planned not to go because I think tuition is more important
but my friends keep asking me to go...
and
in my mind I think:
[Ern Ern is going to Australia and won't be back for maybe half of year or more..... and already been a long time I didn't see her...Go la...]hehe
I ponteng Chemistry tuition class
hehe
Let's photo alive
I ordered thisLemon Cheese Cake
Yummy....love it

Zi Yi finger and her drink....
Me and Zi Yi
Feeding baby...[jk jk]hehe
They made a big card to her
Yan Wei and Wan Teen so curious

nice o?

This calligraphy written by Zi Yi
hahaha
Wanteen with her meatball spaghetti

Wanteen and Kai Ni
with Angeline
why so crowded???
and why Ern malu-malu?
Ooo received a kisshehe
Angeline and Qiao Hui
Ziyi


Winnie I think
me and Angeline
This much we eat
Bought a cake for two birthday girlWe walked to the lakeside
Lakeside is too dark....So we went to badminton court



The cake..classic cheese
The birthday girlErn Ern and Kai Ni

Me and Ern ErnAll the best ,take care and keep in touch
Me and Tracy
Ok, last photo before I went homeAll of them headed to McDonald and continue their fun
Labels: happy time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
