11 of January 2009[Thursday]
as usual went to badminton...
Around 1.00+-pm
went to Sunway with Qiqi and of course with family
haha

me.....my face look so so long
and
I'm sad because got to fasten seat belt
I love this t-shirt so much
haha
Can wear it when I'm seriously in a very sad moodMySpace

Bought a pair of Mickey Mouse shoe
Got 15% so ok la
Love it so much

My mickey product....
Mickey always the best.....MySpace

Not only that, also bought Detective Canon[Drama edition]
I seriously prefer comic in Malay than in Mandarin
I always bought comic from Comic Paradise
and until now I only reliase that I can become member of them
How stupid am I???MySpace

I very first time, bought Hello Kitty product
I like this note book so so so much
The cover is so nice
but the note book paper is in Pink colour
Gosh....help me

Bought a [Never Give Up] bottle
It very suit with my motto....
Never Give Up

My favorite Mickey product which I wanted so much since last time

MySpace

haha


At last, I bought my Chinese New Year cloth for the first day
It totally make me look like a office girl than a student
haha
but I love and like it MySpace

*************

17 of January 2009[Saturday]
Is Saturday but yet we as a Malaysian student got to go for school
to replace CNY holiday
Well.....I'm so so so lazy to wake up early in the morningMySpace
some more today is Saturday
Saturday is my day
The day I can have a rest and can have a bed time
ARGH...never mind la
do for SPM....gambateh..Never Give Up


Never Give Up
JiayinMySpace

3 Comments:

  1. coЙЙϊΣ said...
    now a days those bottle can use edi lar....
    JiaYin said...
    hahaha....
    how are you???
    [Connie]
    JiaYin said...
    hahaha....
    how are you???
    [Connie]

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home