1 of January 2009[Monday]
I couldn't sleep last night because in my mind only think about 5.30am wake up
Think of 5.30am because I scare I can't wake up on 5.30 ....
Hope tonight I can sleep la...hehe
Before transporter come, I took a few photo of my first day of school
haha
In the car got the fasten the seat belt which I hate it so much
Feel so troublesome and uncomfortable to sleep in the car
but what ca we do, if didn't fasten the seat belt will be fine RM300[If really got caught]
hahaha
Reached school,saw a lot new faces....That time I still taught I'm form 4 but actually this year I'm form 5...so cannot get use to it....
During assemble, Form 5 got to line up at the middle of the 'tapak perhimpunan'.
Oh my gosh, sit and stand right in front of teacher , that mean we can't speak,talk and play with friends even can't study and got to listen to teacher speech.ARGH
This year, my class is at 3rd floor
Oh my gosh got to climb up up up and walk down down down to go toilet or ....
First day in class...feel weird because still in holiday mood
but when teacher tell us our first term examination is on end of February,I shock....so fast
7 weeks before the examination
seriously got to get started
ARGH, HAIZ
Received 2 homework on the first day..
Hope tomorrow will be a better day
Thanks
I only will get my CPU after a week
hopefully la

When my CPU is back, I seriously got to upload my photo...
ARGH...
I couldn't sleep last night because in my mind only think about 5.30am wake up
Think of 5.30am because I scare I can't wake up on 5.30 ....
Hope tonight I can sleep la...hehe
Before transporter come, I took a few photo of my first day of school
haha
In the car got the fasten the seat belt which I hate it so much
Feel so troublesome and uncomfortable to sleep in the car
but what ca we do, if didn't fasten the seat belt will be fine RM300[If really got caught]
hahaha
Reached school,saw a lot new faces....That time I still taught I'm form 4 but actually this year I'm form 5...so cannot get use to it....
During assemble, Form 5 got to line up at the middle of the 'tapak perhimpunan'.
Oh my gosh, sit and stand right in front of teacher , that mean we can't speak,talk and play with friends even can't study and got to listen to teacher speech.ARGH
This year, my class is at 3rd floor
Oh my gosh got to climb up up up and walk down down down to go toilet or ....
First day in class...feel weird because still in holiday mood
but when teacher tell us our first term examination is on end of February,I shock....so fast
7 weeks before the examination
seriously got to get started
ARGH, HAIZ
Received 2 homework on the first day..
Hope tomorrow will be a better day
Thanks
I only will get my CPU after a week
hopefully la
When my CPU is back, I seriously got to upload my photo...
ARGH...
Labels: happy time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
