4 of January 2009[Sunday]
went to badminton
Me and Phae Gee been 'throw' to 'senior' group
I don't like 'senior group'
haha
Just finish ironing my school uniform
how lazy am I????
Actually I still haven do a homework

which is Chinese essay
maybe will do it next week .....
School will reopen TOMORROW...
and I haven prepare yet
but I can't wait to see all my friends
haha
miss them lor....
Got to go
go prepare everything....pack my school bag, wrap text books, and more
Bye
Wish everyone Happy Schooling Days
went to badminton
Me and Phae Gee been 'throw' to 'senior' group
I don't like 'senior group'
haha
Just finish ironing my school uniform
how lazy am I????
Actually I still haven do a homework
which is Chinese essay
maybe will do it next week .....
School will reopen TOMORROW...
and I haven prepare yet
but I can't wait to see all my friends
haha
miss them lor....
Got to go
go prepare everything....pack my school bag, wrap text books, and more
Bye
Wish everyone Happy Schooling Days
Labels: happy time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
