6 of January 2009[Tusday]
I woke up late today around 5.45am
so it is a bit rush to me....
I'm too tired until let my handphone alarm keep ringing....hahaha
Reached school and I felt so lazy to talk....
During assemble,discipline teacher have a spot check
Spot check hair and our appearance
Remember last year my hair got cut because of a very stupid reason
F the teacher la
Today,I didn't 'kena' from teacher because I put my side burn behind my ear....
After recess, a prefect saw me and asked me :"Jiayin, your hair didn't 'kena 'a?"
I replied :"If I 'kena' I surely will tell teacher that some prefect hair more stylish than mine, why prefect didn't 'kena' but I 'kena'? Is so unfair...."
The prefect scare lor...my other friend say I'm evil because I 'kenakan' the prefect...
In class, got to prepare a duty roaster
Me as Ketua Kebersihan got to do all this things
I want to quit but teacher and others friends want me to stay for the post
hate it so much
Is SO SO SO SO hard to prepare a duty roaster
because my friends will definately won't like their duty and they won't do it
At the end of the day , I got to clean it all and get scolded by teacher
Luckily, Shaun helped me to redo the duty roaster...
Thanks Shaun....
I woke up late today around 5.45am
so it is a bit rush to me....
I'm too tired until let my handphone alarm keep ringing....hahaha
Reached school and I felt so lazy to talk....
During assemble,discipline teacher have a spot check

Spot check hair and our appearance
Remember last year my hair got cut because of a very stupid reason
F the teacher la
Today,I didn't 'kena' from teacher because I put my side burn behind my ear....
After recess, a prefect saw me and asked me :"Jiayin, your hair didn't 'kena 'a?"
I replied :"If I 'kena' I surely will tell teacher that some prefect hair more stylish than mine, why prefect didn't 'kena' but I 'kena'? Is so unfair...."
The prefect scare lor...my other friend say I'm evil because I 'kenakan' the prefect...
In class, got to prepare a duty roaster
Me as Ketua Kebersihan got to do all this things
I want to quit but teacher and others friends want me to stay for the post
hate it so much
Is SO SO SO SO hard to prepare a duty roaster
because my friends will definately won't like their duty and they won't do it
At the end of the day , I got to clean it all and get scolded by teacher
Luckily, Shaun helped me to redo the duty roaster...
Thanks Shaun....
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
