18 of January 2009[Sunday]
During badminton,
my racket string again break
I shock and stare at my racket
This is my second time break when I was playing
Wth.....hate it so much
I didn't bring extra because I was so lazy to carry the big bag
haiz
Borrowed from Ziyi..Thanks a lot
I like my hair here
hehe
just a little break
I left my racket a side
and other kids just took and start to pull out the string

Finish......
Evening after dinner

went to lakeside to play 'kite'
Took a few photo

Three of us
haha.... 
Want to fight???? 

When I pretend to kick her
in my real life, I seriously fell like kicking her
haha
Ok la...last photo....
Got to sleep....
good night
Today is the day I sweat the most in school
because the weather is so so so HOT
During badminton,
my racket string again break

I shock and stare at my racket
This is my second time break when I was playing
Wth.....hate it so much
I didn't bring extra because I was so lazy to carry the big bag
haiz

Borrowed from Ziyi..Thanks a lot
I like my hair herehehe
just a little break
I left my racket a sideand other kids just took and start to pull out the string

Finish......Evening after dinner

went to lakeside to play 'kite'
Took a few photo

Three of us
haha.... 
Want to fight???? 

When I pretend to kick her
in my real life, I seriously fell like kicking her

haha
Ok la...last photo....Got to sleep....

good night
Today is the day I sweat the most in school

because the weather is so so so HOT
Labels: happy, sweat time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
