26 of January 2009[Monday]
At 12 midnight, went to temple with family
At Kampung Cina
Morning.....

My favorite nasi minyak from my hometown
must give a try
My grandpa dog....
Me and my aunt....
I look like her when I refer back to her teenager album
Three of us with my cousin
my family




I can't stand with wearing dress all day
so I change



Take a few photo with my sister at the backyard












Do I look alike to it?




Like this photo the most
Around 6.00pm went to the beach




The place the crab stay



I look so tall and long here
Ignore my face
Very fun when jumping and taking photo at the beach




My cousin picked a few sea shell and put it in a coconut shell

I scream like a crazy girl when the wave hit me
Then I start to pull my sister up
I'm the first one who ran up
ready
Jump...
Nice shot man

All of us
chasing each other
Side kick...
Kick out everything that is negative
Covering Tian Xzi with sand

Roxzi in the sand
She look like a model lor....

Around 8pm
Lion dance come
I become the cameraman
Family photo with the lion dance
The end for the first day
At 12 midnight, went to temple with family
Morning.....
must give a try
I look like her when I refer back to her teenager album


I can't stand with wearing dress all day
so I change



Take a few photo with my sister at the backyard
Around 6.00pm went to the beach



The place the crab stay


Very fun when jumping and taking photo at the beach
Nice shot man
Kick out everything that is negative
She look like a model lor....

Around 8pm
Lion dance come
I become the cameraman
Family photo with the lion dance
The end for the first day
Labels: happy and tiring day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
