Happy New Year
This year will be my tough year
Will be sitting SPM in 10 more months
ARGH hope will have more time
I will give my best and try my best
I won't give up[Never give up]
I won't let my parent down....
I will gambateh
Jia you....
Jia Yin , you can do it
Will go to school tomorrow to collect text books
and
see my result
scary ....I hope I won't fail in my PJK paper
I don't want red in my report book
Today I did something memorable , special and meaningful in the first day of 2009
Will upload more when I get back my computer
Haiz, don't know when I will get it back
This year will be my tough year
Will be sitting SPM in 10 more months
ARGH hope will have more time
I will give my best and try my best
I won't give up[Never give up]
I won't let my parent down....
I will gambateh
Jia you....
Jia Yin , you can do it
Will go to school tomorrow to collect text books
and
see my result
scary ....I hope I won't fail in my PJK paper
I don't want red in my report book
Today I did something memorable , special and meaningful in the first day of 2009
Will upload more when I get back my computer
Haiz, don't know when I will get it back
Labels: happy time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
