30 of December 20008 [ Tuesday ]
Last 2 days in year 2008.
Feel so sad......
There are a lot of sad and happy memories in this year.
....I'm speechless....
Wish everyone all the best in life and GOOD LUCK in the coming year..hehe..
Especially me..hehe..and my friends because we are going to face SPM in year 2009!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!
Time fleets so fast!!!
I still remember the first day I went in SMK USJ8, back to year 2005.
Where I first step my feet to the school, carrying the most heaviest bag to the school acting like a nerd and everyone seems so strange to me until I met my primary friend, Ming En and 30th of December is her birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Girl.
Wish you the best in life and may all your dreams come true.
I sound so old now..haiz..
What can I do????
Hey!!!!
I am not THAT old, Okay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
There comes a surprise for you.
But before that..
Hold your breath and scroll down and look at the pictures below..hehe

Do you feel the sweatness? Hahahahaha
Just a random picture from my workplace, Ziyi's masterpiece..hehe..
Playing around with the alphabet.
Okay, back to the main point of my post.
I need guts to post this picture, you know?
So, do appreciate it.
My very first time doing this, ok?
This will be my very FIRST and LAST dress in year 2008.
Promise me not to laugh.
It is just SO NOT ME in the picture.
But I want a memorable sweet 16, so yea..Hahahahaha
No harm trying, right?
Okay, I shall stop now and show you the picture.
Don't laugh k?
Don't get shock by the picture, k?
It's me!
Poon Jia Yin.
*deep breathe*
Feel so sad......
There are a lot of sad and happy memories in this year.
....I'm speechless....
Wish everyone all the best in life and GOOD LUCK in the coming year..hehe..
Especially me..hehe..and my friends because we are going to face SPM in year 2009!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!
Time fleets so fast!!!
I still remember the first day I went in SMK USJ8, back to year 2005.
Where I first step my feet to the school, carrying the most heaviest bag to the school acting like a nerd and everyone seems so strange to me until I met my primary friend, Ming En and 30th of December is her birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Girl.
Wish you the best in life and may all your dreams come true.
I sound so old now..haiz..
What can I do????
Hey!!!!
I am not THAT old, Okay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
There comes a surprise for you.
But before that..
Hold your breath and scroll down and look at the pictures below..hehe

Do you feel the sweatness? Hahahahaha
Just a random picture from my workplace, Ziyi's masterpiece..hehe..
Playing around with the alphabet.
Okay, back to the main point of my post.
I need guts to post this picture, you know?
So, do appreciate it.
My very first time doing this, ok?
This will be my very FIRST and LAST dress in year 2008.
Promise me not to laugh.
It is just SO NOT ME in the picture.
But I want a memorable sweet 16, so yea..Hahahahaha
No harm trying, right?
Okay, I shall stop now and show you the picture.
Don't laugh k?
Don't get shock by the picture, k?
It's me!
Poon Jia Yin.
*deep breathe*
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
...........
.........................
....................
................
.............
.........
....
..
.
1
2
3
Tadaa!!!!
.
1
2
3
Tadaa!!!!
Labels: happy time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

