Top three

2 of January 2009[Friday]
Woke up around 7.20am I'm late.....
haiz
Today is my last day of work at my work place
feel so sad because I won't be able to see cute kids anymore.....
I can't see my two favorite kids anymore.....
haiz.....
Around 11.00am, sister Jialin fetch me to my school to collect my text books...
Wah...time passes too fast...So fast school is going to reopen ....
I got a VERY BAD NEWS from my friends
The BAD NEWS is my favorite engineering,physics and EST teacher already left my school...
HAIZ I don't know who will replace those teacher....SIGH
Forget about bad news, I got some good news
I got 3rd in my class position not only that, my percentage also improve....hahahahaha
I'm so happy because this is my first time got top 3 in secondary school
hahaha

Alright, got to do....
will try to finish up all the tuition work before school start....
I don't want to be so rushing on the first week of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home