24 of December 2008[Wednesday]
This is my first time celebrating Christmas eve with friends...Some more during tuition
All of us agreed to have it....[think so]hehe
Very fun, memorable,happy and laughing all the times.....
Well, we need to exchange present with other friends....
Let's photo talk
The red paper beg is the present to be exchange and the other paper beg is for Connie...
Her birthday present together with Christmas present
Inside the paper beg...
I bad in wrapping things so I will only either put the present in a box or put it in a paper beg...
I brought some chocolate for Teacher Caleb too
Thanks teacher
On the way to tuition....
Our group activity today is to raising fund to an orphan house and perhaps next year we would visit an orphan house
busying arranging the present
Tadaa.....
Haagen-Dass voucher...
My present which is ready to exchange
A very cute wrapping way.....
it look like a milk...
Side view
The designer work tools
The fund raising group
Our plan
Me, Qao Shaun and Natalie need to plan the whole day activity...
Can't see
Just can see the yummy ice-cream
All these 'belongs' to Wei Le
'Belongs' to Lee too
Edwin curi-curi the present


Teacher table
Mr.Caleb camphor *1*
Mr.Caleb camphor *2*
Looking and smiling to the camera
haha

The delivery man here




Pizza....

Black and White

.




I got this...3rd present


Wei Le , Jmin and Yan Wei
I jumped out ...Blek...before this, I hide behind Wei Le before this
hehe
Group photo
but Wei Keat and Der Chuan adsent
I got this...
Thanks anyway
This is my first time celebrating Christmas eve with friends...Some more during tuition
All of us agreed to have it....[think so]hehe
Very fun, memorable,happy and laughing all the times.....
Well, we need to exchange present with other friends....
Let's photo talk
The red paper beg is the present to be exchange and the other paper beg is for Connie...Her birthday present together with Christmas present
Inside the paper beg...I bad in wrapping things so I will only either put the present in a box or put it in a paper beg...
I brought some chocolate for Teacher Caleb tooThanks teacher
On the way to tuition....Our group activity today is to raising fund to an orphan house and perhaps next year we would visit an orphan house
busying arranging the present
Tadaa.....
Haagen-Dass voucher...
My present which is ready to exchange
A very cute wrapping way.....it look like a milk...
Side view
The designer work tools
The fund raising group
Our planMe, Qao Shaun and Natalie need to plan the whole day activity...
Can't seeJust can see the yummy ice-cream
All these 'belongs' to Wei Le
'Belongs' to Lee too
Edwin curi-curi the present

Teacher table
Mr.Caleb camphor *1*
Mr.Caleb camphor *2*
Looking and smiling to the camerahaha

The delivery man here



Pizza....
Black and White
.




I got this...3rd present

Wei Le , Jmin and Yan Wei
I jumped out ...Blek...before this, I hide behind Wei Le before thishehe
Group photobut Wei Keat and Der Chuan adsent
I got this...Thanks anyway
Labels: happy time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
