4 of December 2008[Thursday]
My shoulder till now is still pain because today I got to write a lot of letters on the whiteboard and blackboard....
When I write all the songs lyric on the board...
I only know how hard and difficult to a teacher to write on the board
because it is seriously very tiring work....
My handwriting is very ugly.....I admit my handwriting is seriously ugly.....


My first writing

second

third

I'm tooooo hot...

I hate writing with chalk
because I finger will turn to colour and the powder feeling which I don't like

I really want to say Thank you to all my teachers and starting now..
I will appreciate the notes teachers give.....

Super ugly o!!!

Now, I super happy because at last I got my junk food
hahahaha
My mouth is very itchy and want to eat something but not rice....
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home