5 of December 2008[ Friday]
Now, I only realize that my previous post I write in November..
Maybe I miss November and not December...
Back to today....
I got to be in the office to wrap up story books...
The total of the books is around 1000[One thousand]
Oh my gosh..... I alone got to rush to finish wrapping the books..... before school start....
Haiz...bless me...
I been frozen in the office because I sit right under the fan and the air-conditioner blow to me....
Cold...next time I will bring jacket to the office....

Note: Dear Jialin and Jia Min.... please do not look at the photo....
Sorry ......


Back to home....
I found cat and kittens at my house porch....
The kittens are really cute
There are 4 kittens... One of them is quite chubby and short if compare to other kittens....
hahaha
I can't get the most chubby kittens photo....
haiz



The cat mummy
Didn't go to any place just to protect her kids.....
Love from mummy to protect their kids ......
Mummy love.....

The cat mummy there look scare....
But look at the golden kitten...cute o!!!!

Wanted to take but it move too fast so didn't catch the face...

6 of December until 8 of December 2008[ Saturday to Monday]
I won't be around
because I going to 'Ai Wo Qian Nian' camp


If I not mistaken this is my fourth time to go to this camp
But last year I become the volunteer to help up
Seriously I like this camp.....
The only thing I don't like to any camp is....the bath time.....
Either I didn't get to bath or I get to bath but in 3 to 5 minutes.....
Argh..... but this is camp..... can't escape from this difficult
Ok...bless me in the camp......
hehe
I will bring my handphone to take photo
I promise I going to take care my phone with 120% of heart...
It going with me all the place I go......
Bless me.....pray to Buddha....

Will see my diary on next Tuesday hopefully I can make up to work on next Tuesday
hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home