3 of December 2008[ Wednesday]
Today....fun, tiring , and memorable day
Work...
I played toys when I was working
haha
Actually all the primary kids were listening to teacher...
I'm too bored so I took the toy box and get started to play
hehehaha

What is this?
At first I, myself also don't know what is this


Ok..actually it is a chair....
My bear sitting on it...
hahaha

Around 11.15am,
Uncle fetched me, Phae Gee and Kheng Foo to Dewan MBSA sekyen 25 at Sri Muda
We reached there around 11.30am
I'm so scare and nervous because I scare my friends will not come...
haha
Well, I saw Shao Shen cycling ....
Yeah.....he arrived....
I spends RM10 to book the court.
RM5 per hour....
Well, we start playing at 11.30++am...
hehe

The court

Shao Shen....
Can you see???
I think the bright look it like an angle....
Choi Choi...touch wood
hehe

Times go on... Others player
Sorry blur

Ok, this is much more clear

Around 1.45++pm, went out from the hall and move on to playground





hehe
The purple comb..... I don't know belong to who???


Ok, that all for the photos....
Sorry for anything friends...
Sorry...

4 to 6pm went to English tuition
and later 8 to 10 going to Chemistry tuition.....
Haiz....tuition, tuition..got to see the 'boy' again
hate it so much....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home