25 of December 2008[Thursday]
Today, is my 'sister' sweet 16 birthday
Her name is Yi Tang a.k.a Connie....
I knew her since Standard 3..
I older than her exactly 6 months..
My birthday is on 25 of June and her is on 25 of December...
25 of December is also Christmas, so I got to give her double present which I seldom do it....
hehe
I gave her present yesterday in a Christmas eve party.....
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Yi Tang,
Happy Birthday to you....
Wish all your wishes and dreams comes true
All the best and good luck in your future....
Best wishes to you...
Have a nice day.
Happy sweet 16.

Hope you will like this cake
I can't bake it.... If you really want to try some
then I will bought a small cake for you.....
hehe
Although some conflict happen between two of us this year,
but now already been solve....
hehe...Happy for this.
Today, is my 'sister' sweet 16 birthday
Her name is Yi Tang a.k.a Connie....
I knew her since Standard 3..
I older than her exactly 6 months..
My birthday is on 25 of June and her is on 25 of December...
25 of December is also Christmas, so I got to give her double present which I seldom do it....
hehe
I gave her present yesterday in a Christmas eve party.....
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Yi Tang,
Happy Birthday to you....
Wish all your wishes and dreams comes true
All the best and good luck in your future....
Best wishes to you...
Have a nice day.
Happy sweet 16.

Hope you will like this cake
I can't bake it.... If you really want to try some
then I will bought a small cake for you.....
hehe
Although some conflict happen between two of us this year,
but now already been solve....
hehe...Happy for this.
Labels: Happy day23
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
