My computer left my house since last two week.....
Until now, I haven get it back
ARGH
The repair man said that will come to my house today and fix it back
but, until now, my computer is not here yet
ARGH... WHEN I GOING TO GET IT BACK????
I really want to upload my photo
There are around 1028 pieces of photo in my hand phone currently.
My MB only left around 60.....
ARGH ARGH ARGH
So, I won't be uploading any photo till my computer is back
ARGH.....Can't upload photo in laptop.......
ARGH
By the way,
wish everyone Merry Christmas & Happy New Year....
Best wish...
Until now, I haven get it back
ARGH
The repair man said that will come to my house today and fix it back
but, until now, my computer is not here yet
ARGH... WHEN I GOING TO GET IT BACK????
I really want to upload my photo
There are around 1028 pieces of photo in my hand phone currently.
My MB only left around 60.....
ARGH ARGH ARGH
So, I won't be uploading any photo till my computer is back
ARGH.....Can't upload photo in laptop.......
ARGH
By the way,
wish everyone Merry Christmas & Happy New Year....
Best wish...
Labels: angry time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
