7 of December 2008[Sunday]
I set my alarm clock at 5.30am
but I didn't wake up...
5.45am , I heard someone knocking a board...that our alarm...
I quickly jumped down from the bed and start to prepare myself
I planned to bath but I didn't because the water and the weather is too cold....
We do not need air-conditioner there because there have a lot of trees....cold....
Maybe around 6.15am everyone is prepare then we line up and start to walk to our 'hall'
The thing that make me surprise was girls is earlier than boys....Aiyoyo....hehe I thought girls need more time to prepare instead of boys....hehe
After 早课[Buddhist morning praying] we have our 早斋[breakfast]
We are provided breads, milo, plane water and an apple
Peanuts jam .....I don't quite like it because I don't like peanuts....but I know that we must thanks for the food.....So I eat it.....I didn't eat the apple.....lazy to bite....hehe early in the morning....
After breakfast, we start our 'station game' 分站游戏[追随大师的痕迹 ]
While all of us are having fun,unfortunately rain fall
we have to 'pause' our game for while....We went back to our hall and an apple is provided to everyone to eat again.I have no choice so I take one and eat it....
When I was enjoying my apple, 营长 asked everyone whether want to continue our game or delay it...Everyone answer :continue playing .I haven finish my apple and everyone start running back to the field to continue our station game....While I running with my group member to the field,my hand was holding an apple..I haven finish eating....ARGH.....
I enjoyed all the station game....The station game that make me most regret is a balancing bridge...I wanted to play it so much, but I can't ....Under the balancing bridge there are plenty of water....If I fall......I can't imaging what will happen lor..... Haiz....regret!!!!!!The is a few station that is we need to bite a bitter guard to continue our game.... Oh my gosh, I hate bitter guard...Not only that, I also need to eat the bitter guard.....[don't waste food la] ARGH.....
My group 神通组 is the first group who finish the 10 station....Yahooo...Yesh.....

After game, is our bathing time...Gosh I hate bathing time....I washed my hair beside the small pool in the toilet, is normal to me to wash hair like that...Not only that I also bath outside.....[I wearing cloths ]ok? Argh....Other girls shower too slow ready la!!!!I have no choice to do that...malu betul!!!!

I took a few photo ....hehe

Our canteen..

Same


The stage....

We need to co our own dinner....nice man....can cook....
We are provided potatoes, cabbage maggi mee,bitter guard ,salt, oil and 'kicap'

Our ingredients

hehe....I cut all the cabbage....
nice lor....I tell others that this is my first time cutting vege because I want to take this photo but actually I'm NOT.I do help my mum to prepare dishes ok????
Believe me....I'm good in cooking ok!!!!!!!!!

The crowded

They 'rendam'the bitter guard in a very salty water...
At the end ,a very bitter bitter guard taste like a super salty bitter bitter guard 苦瓜
Yucks...yucks...

After dinner , we have 感恩夜.....We have a game before 感恩夜.We need to 蒙上眼睛 with a black plastic strip....Jia Min stand in front of me and Sister Weiying stand behind me...I hold their hand ....feel like I need help.....I don't know where I going, I don't know when I going to fall, I don't know when I going to be seperate with my friends....Scare,timid, nervous.....
Afte a while, I been separated with my friends then I bee placed to a place which I don't know where is it...feel like crying but I'm a 'strong' girl....I heard insects singing behind me...I don't know where is it..I try to move but I can't.....haiz I don't dare because I scare I will 'bang' things
Lastly I been pushed to sit on the floor....when I open up the tie....I can see my friends....My feeling was........hard to explain....The people in front of my eye I don't know them!!!!!ARGH

After the game, 感恩夜 only start....this year, I cried a lot....They use the 5.12 Sichuan eathquakes
Oh my gosh......so so so touching....when I saw all those photo,my tears like a water fall dropping down form my eye......I said I love you 我爱你 to my parent....I don't dare to call my parent because I don't want to talk when I was crying...so I sms to my mama, papa , sister Jialin and brother Tom..... I promise to myself that I will tell my parent I love you....
We are given a small candle[ikea candle] to make wishes ....When I was 'making' wishes to Buddha, my tears suddenlt fall out...I don't know why?Haiz....but it will be worth it....
Then we are given a candle in a cup .....From there, when I listen to others people stories, again my tears drop again.....I cried the most this time...I use up a lot of tissue....My eye bengkak because of toomuch crying.....

my candle

Sister Weiying after finishing crying

Me,try my best to open my eye

Around 11.30++am,is our diary time...love it so much because I can write out my diary athough is in a paper



The volunteer prepare supper for us everyone have to eat it....
haiz.....
Around 12.00++am went back to bedroom and sleep....
I guess I have a very nice sleep ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home