8 of December 2008[Monday]
Woke up around 5.45am
then prepare myself to be ready for the last day of the camp
Quite tiring actually and the weather in the morning is actually very cold. regret for not bringing jacket....
After breakfast,we have a talk....I like the talk ...After the talk we have another talk about recycle....We need to do our own enzymes.For more detail please log on to http://enzymesos.blogspot.com
My enzymes
After lunch, me and my group need to 出坡[mean wash the plates and clean the canteen]
I like 出坡 because this can really show our team work.Well my group need to wash the plates and the bad news is my pants wet....ARGH really don''t like it.
After lunch, we have our group talent show......
Me in my group act a a Wushu master and Obama
well it is a quite interesting story ...Love my group member for giving me a good corporation to do this short drama
hehe
After the talent show, all of us need to clean the places that all of us use before...Well,well,well
again and again me and my group again been requested to wash the bathroom.This is my fourth years washing toilet when I joined this camp...But never mind....Wash toilet also quite fun to play because can curi-curi play water....hahaha
After finish washing the toilet,I start to pack my belongings .After packing, I take out my phone and start to take photo again...haha my favorite to take photo...
Messy o?
hehe
The National Service room
Again I start camphore
hehe
Me and sister Weiying
our name tag

Me and a cute girl
She is really small in size and cute
hehe
A girl who love her handphone so much
Me and my 小队辅
She requested us to call her [sa po]
Thank you anyway
my bed
I'm very angry because we are not given time to bath since yesterday afternoon
already 24 hours I and all the people didn't bath
Sister Weiying and I




Walking down and saying Bye bye to our camp
I got a very happy award fro this camp
I waited for this award for such a long time
I'm so so so surprise when my name is called....
I got 最佳女营员 award....[best girl in the camp]
I was so shock when I heard about this
The people said 最佳女营员 是身通组的潘佳贤.
I shock and shock....haha
maybe too happy until hehehe
Well I'm too nervous on the stage and bad thing happen to me
My award fall to the ground
everyone is shock including me....I'm so so so so so embarrassed, malu for this...malu betul
Me as the 最佳女营员 and the boy is 最佳男营员
haha hehe
Random
Around 8.00++pm everyone went to the bus and went home
I'm very tired....
I have no choice to put my belongings on my leg
Thanks Phae Gee mum for fetching us back
We reached Kota Kemuning around 9.00++pm then went to have our dinner
then we went home
I already 32 hours didn't bath...Oh my gosh can't stand anymore...[tak boleh tahan]
Reached home quickly ran to toilet and have a nice bath....hehe
hehe the award and sthe certificate

Still happy and proud of myself

Well I really miss french fries
Sister Weiying miss burger...
I love fries....I love potato
About this camp
I really enjoyed this camp
I have a wonderful time....I also very happy because this camp is held at National Service campsite
love it so much
Lastly, I want to say thank you to all the 义工 and 工委...I love you guys....
Thank you
Woke up around 5.45am
then prepare myself to be ready for the last day of the camp
Quite tiring actually and the weather in the morning is actually very cold. regret for not bringing jacket....
After breakfast,we have a talk....I like the talk ...After the talk we have another talk about recycle....We need to do our own enzymes.For more detail please log on to http://enzymesos.blogspot.com
My enzymesAfter lunch, me and my group need to 出坡[mean wash the plates and clean the canteen]
I like 出坡 because this can really show our team work.Well my group need to wash the plates and the bad news is my pants wet....ARGH really don''t like it.
After lunch, we have our group talent show......
Me in my group act a a Wushu master and Obama
well it is a quite interesting story ...Love my group member for giving me a good corporation to do this short drama
hehe
After the talent show, all of us need to clean the places that all of us use before...Well,well,well
again and again me and my group again been requested to wash the bathroom.This is my fourth years washing toilet when I joined this camp...But never mind....Wash toilet also quite fun to play because can curi-curi play water....hahaha
After finish washing the toilet,I start to pack my belongings .After packing, I take out my phone and start to take photo again...haha my favorite to take photo...
Messy o?
hehe
The National Service room
Again I start camphorehehe
Me and sister Weiying
our name tag
Me and a cute girlShe is really small in size and cute
heheA girl who love her handphone so much
Me and my 小队辅She requested us to call her [sa po]
Thank you anyway
my bed
I'm very angry because we are not given time to bath since yesterday afternoonalready 24 hours I and all the people didn't bath
Sister Weiying and I



Walking down and saying Bye bye to our campI got a very happy award fro this camp
I waited for this award for such a long time
I'm so so so surprise when my name is called....
I got 最佳女营员 award....[best girl in the camp]
I was so shock when I heard about this
The people said 最佳女营员 是身通组的潘佳贤.
I shock and shock....haha
maybe too happy until hehehe
Well I'm too nervous on the stage and bad thing happen to me
My award fall to the ground
everyone is shock including me....I'm so so so so so embarrassed, malu for this...malu betul
Me as the 最佳女营员 and the boy is 最佳男营员haha hehe
RandomAround 8.00++pm everyone went to the bus and went home
I'm very tired....
I have no choice to put my belongings on my legThanks Phae Gee mum for fetching us back
We reached Kota Kemuning around 9.00++pm then went to have our dinner
then we went home
I already 32 hours didn't bath...Oh my gosh can't stand anymore...[tak boleh tahan]
Reached home quickly ran to toilet and have a nice bath....hehe
hehe the award and sthe certificate
Still happy and proud of myself
Well I really miss french friesSister Weiying miss burger...
I love fries....I love potato
About this camp
I really enjoyed this camp
I have a wonderful time....I also very happy because this camp is held at National Service campsite
love it so much
Lastly, I want to say thank you to all the 义工 and 工委...I love you guys....
Thank you
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
