6 of December 2008[Saturday]

I can't sleep at night because I can't wait to go for camp.....
This is my 4th time to participant in 'Our youth, Our love' camp.....
After packing, the clock show around 12.45am
I quickly went to sleep....
Morning, woke up around 7.15++am
went to bath.....I washed my hair...because I know if didn't have a nice bath before to a camp...I will surely regret it.....
I wanted to say SORRY to my friends, their are Phae Gee, Jia Min and Wei Le
I requested them to came to my house around 8.30am

but...lastly I requested them to reach my house around 9am
5 of us reached 文教中心 around 9.30am After registration, went to 7/11 to buy things.. I forgot to bring body shampoo so got to waste RM8.30 to buy it.... sad T_____________T but it will worth it...

Registration counter

In the bus...

Bus reached around 10.50++am Jia Min, Wei Le and me been placed in the same bus Unfortunately , Phae Gee and Wei Ying been placed in two different buses

The bus drivers still talking non-stop ....

We took our lunch in the bus..... All vegetables ,so very nice to me lor.....

Wei Le

Our lunch box...
cute o?the little chef

Erm here look the dishes a bit not nice...
sorry for the blurness...

I didn't wear my watch so can't seethe time....Seriously I miss my watch these three day. This year camp was held at National Service campsite.... can't wait to go there because I really want to have fun and have a look ......

We reached...

On the way in..just can see trees..


Scout campsite also located here...If I didn't see wrong in 2010 years, a scout jamboree will be held at here


Walking up, up, and up


The road...


Walking up and up again

Still walking


At last we reach the top but haven reach our bedroom yet..

Ok, the bedroom....

My locker which without lock

I been placed to 神通组 because last three years I been placed to 天眼组.Maybe I have a very good relation to 天眼组.....I'm so so so happy when I know about this....Get my camp shirt and recycle bag....
My group 口号 is
爽不爽

我们是神通组
我们永远是第一
Ooohhh Yesh...

Actually my idea was using scout song[Africa Song] but my group member can't get use to it..so cannot lor.... sad man .
I like the dinner they served on the first night...Dinner we called as 药石.I like the dishes because have potato....
hehe
Everyone seem blur when having dinner...because we need to follow a few steps..hehe..sorry
I hate the time given for bathing because of not enough time....50 girls were given 1 hour to bath..
The bathroom at NS campsite is totally yucks.....
because when I bath,I can see ants walking up to the wall....ARGH....bathing with ants.....
ARGH.
Around 11.30++pm, all of us went to bed and sleep
I totally can't sleep at the first day
I will be my habit to can't get to sleep at the first night because I can't get well with the bed and the place.....
I saw all my friends sleep until very nice but just me can't sleep...Although my eye is close but I just can't sleep....... ARGH...
Oh my....I got a secret....the girl who is sleeping at my right hand side snoring until very loud.....
I can't sleep......too noisy...... Touch wood....
Well I fall in sleep maybe around 2.30++am
Ok, I got to go....
Jia Min, Wei Le,Wei Ying and me
A photo before we went to sleep
We can't see Phae Gee so don't have her lor.
Sorry Phae Gee

I will only get back my computer by next week
So, friends if you want to view all the photo...so wait la....
I'm very suffer now.....I want my photo in the computer and yet not in my phone.....
Me..Merry Christmas..haha
my hair now is growing longer and longer...
but I going to keep it more longer so that I can change my hair style...
but now, I'm suffer because it is very hot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home