20 of December 2008[Saturday]
Back from tuition around 5.30pm
I hate Saturday tuition because I like to stay at home the whole day[Saturday]
Saturday,the only day I can spend my 24 hours with my family and no need to go out
haha
I planned to finish up all my homework around 8.30pm to 10.30pm.I will do in front of television because while I do I can watch movie.HAHAHAHA
but I failed to carry out my plan...Sister Jialin and Sister Weiying bought flour to do 'Tang Yuan'.
I do lor after see them doing like very fun
failed my homework plan...
I don't want...
Daun Pandan....greenly...good for eye
hehe


haha
my product.....
the three little snowman at the side
haha

hahahaha
21 of December 2008[Sunday]
As usual lor went to badminton
Phae Gee and her brother didn't go...I alone again
I train,train train suddenly my chest started to pain again
ARGH hate it so so so so much
Why it suddenly happen when I was training...
I called my mum and request for go home
HAIZ.....T________T
lalalalalala hate it so much
why my chest always pain....
Tomorrow,I going to hospital and get the consult from doctor....Heart Specialist.
Me, nervous, scare
I don't want to get the result....
ARGH...help me
Back from tuition around 5.30pm
I hate Saturday tuition because I like to stay at home the whole day[Saturday]
Saturday,the only day I can spend my 24 hours with my family and no need to go out
haha
I planned to finish up all my homework around 8.30pm to 10.30pm.I will do in front of television because while I do I can watch movie.HAHAHAHA
but I failed to carry out my plan...Sister Jialin and Sister Weiying bought flour to do 'Tang Yuan'.
I do lor after see them doing like very fun
failed my homework plan...
hehe
my product.....
the three little snowman at the side
haha
21 of December 2008[Sunday]
As usual lor went to badminton
Phae Gee and her brother didn't go...I alone again
I train,train train suddenly my chest started to pain again
ARGH hate it so so so so much
Why it suddenly happen when I was training...
I called my mum and request for go home
HAIZ.....T________T
lalalalalala hate it so much
why my chest always pain....
Tomorrow,I going to hospital and get the consult from doctor....Heart Specialist.
Me, nervous, scare
I don't want to get the result....
ARGH...help me
Labels: nervous day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
