Release

2 of December 2008[Tuesday]
Today, I been group to primary group
means nothing....
and
I need to arranged all the small card with alphabet and numbers
Argh...

Pity...

Still alive
It been here for long time
no water, no food....
Tiny holes at the side is the only way to the air

I going to let it go...

Ops.... sorry Mr. Monk...
It's overturn

The monk quickly 'walk' to the plant to get some water and foods

Found this is the office...
haha
I like to gold small spoon
cute.... can use as tea spoon

When back home
Mum told me I got a letter....

Happy lor....
Will leave on this Saturday, 10.30am
and only will be back on Next Monday ,9.30pm
Oh my gosh
how I going to work on the next day....
My eye will be like a panda.....no much strength to walk or sleep...

And now....
I need to finish up all the homework
Argh.....
I don't want
Help me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home