-.junk food
-.plain water
-.sleeping time
-.Nescafe
-.more time...
Jug Food
I need more more more junk food because
my mouth will always fell itchy and I need something to bite
and because of mouth itchy.....
I waste a lot of money and health
hehe
Actually got more
my favorite sweat is horlicks....
I can finish up a packet when I was doing an exam paper...
time....about 1 hour or 2 hour...
hehe
my favorite.....
Aiyo....any food make by potato will always be my favorite.....
hehe
Plain water....
because of junk food.....I need more water....
Sleeping time.....
I always burn a midnight oil during exam....
and
sacrifice my sleeping time.....
haiz
Nescafe
Not enough sleep..no energy......
so need nescafe [original] to wake me up
Time
not enough time to study....
haiz
and
need time to sleep.....
Today...
6 of November 2008[Thursday]
went to school just to give back the text book to school
I didn't hutang any book
hehe
Today....
also got my exam result
Tk paper and Chinese paper
Tk....... no increase no decrease
of course I don't want decrease.....
The day before this paper......I sacrificed my sleeping time to memories
but it worth......it worth....
but one happy thing...
my mark is the highest among others......
please don't mistaken
not 'lan ci' but ....
hehe
don't know how to say....
Chinese....
I decrease.....3 mark
3 mark because of Chinese peribahasa.....
I didn't memories the everything about it
although I study....
cry.....
From A2 to B3
oh my gosh......
I not going to give up for Chinese
I will fight with Chinese
Chinese paper....watch up
hehe
I also got my addmath paper 2....
oh my gosh......
I improve a lot.....
happy......
Anyway....I not going to give up
Never give up for everything....
Never Give Up
-.plain water
-.sleeping time
-.Nescafe
-.more time...
Jug Food
I need more more more junk food because
my mouth will always fell itchy and I need something to bite
and because of mouth itchy.....
I waste a lot of money and health
hehe
Actually got moremy favorite sweat is horlicks....
I can finish up a packet when I was doing an exam paper...
time....about 1 hour or 2 hour...
hehe
my favorite.....Aiyo....any food make by potato will always be my favorite.....
hehe
Plain water....
because of junk food.....I need more water....
Sleeping time.....
I always burn a midnight oil during exam....
and
sacrifice my sleeping time.....
haiz
Nescafe
Not enough sleep..no energy......
so need nescafe [original] to wake me up
Time
not enough time to study....
haiz
and
need time to sleep.....
Today...
6 of November 2008[Thursday]
went to school just to give back the text book to school
I didn't hutang any book
hehe
Today....
also got my exam result
Tk paper and Chinese paper
Tk....... no increase no decrease
of course I don't want decrease.....
The day before this paper......I sacrificed my sleeping time to memories
but it worth......it worth....
but one happy thing...
my mark is the highest among others......
please don't mistaken
not 'lan ci' but ....
hehe
don't know how to say....
Chinese....
I decrease.....3 mark
3 mark because of Chinese peribahasa.....
I didn't memories the everything about it
although I study....
cry.....
From A2 to B3
oh my gosh......
I not going to give up for Chinese
I will fight with Chinese
Chinese paper....watch up
hehe
I also got my addmath paper 2....
oh my gosh......
I improve a lot.....
happy......
Anyway....I not going to give up
Never give up for everything....
Never Give Up
Labels: happy day 29
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

