Stephanie and Jiayin
2 of November 2008[Sunday]
I attended my school malam mesra..
This is my second time attending malam mesra

the hall

Me of course waiting for friends

Pn.Rubiah giving out speech

Our head of PIBG

Our VVIP

Jason Low...

My dinner???camera??? nilai moral???

or this...???

or this???

the foods...

Promoting the food....
yummy

Me and Kar Yan...
I look short...

Me with some form 2 girls...

Active look

mature look

Me and Terence Iran..the drummer

Jamming too much cause this happen...
can you see the blister
Noted..this is Jason Low

First time camphore in toilet
First time seeing teacher taking photo with student in toilet
She is...Pn.Tan Chin Chin


The dance performing by form 2 girls..

Me with Pn.Hazrimah...my EST and PJK teacher
My favorite teacher also....
love you ,teacher..
thanks for teaching me...

Below are some photo me with my classmates...and also teacher

...hehe

Me, F.L, F.D and Aqilah

One of my favorite performance...
nice dance

Friends from other class..

Me, En.Azlan my physics teacher,En.Darnalis my TK teacher and Omar..

Behind the stage...
While waiting for the turn....
have some jamming first ...

The most girly beg that I ever use

While I went home early...around 10.15pm....
haiz
Sorry to Feon, Terance Iran and Jason
because didn't get the chance to watch you all performance
sorry....

All the photo are not arranged in order...
because I mess up ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home