7 of November 2008[Friday]
woke up around 10.00am...
haha
when I woke up...,I received a sms from Michelle Too
After I read the content....suddenly I can fell my body flying up.....
because of my addmath result
In second term ,I got grade D...but this term....I got grade B3
wah.....so happy.....
first time my addmath got B....super-duper happy.....

Thank you Michelle for checking my result...
Thank you to Miss ong,my addmath teacher and Mr.Lee....my tuition teacher.....
Thank you to every friends who had taught me before about addmath
Thank you,thanks...love you all.....

Today I ponteng sekolah...
hehe
Went to meet Tracy at SMK KK around 12.30pm....
to discuss about the friendly match between my school and her school
after talk talk talk at SMC for about 50mins....
I walked home
first time....walking home from school[although is not my school]......
I never walk from school to home
because my school is located 15km from my house
Imaging I walking from school to house
I think I will take me a few hours or days....
and
I will be super tank
hehe
Feeling quite good.....
hehe
I think it will be better if walk with friends
because every time I saw my friends walking home from school in a group
I felt jealous because I never tried before....
On the way back....can chat with friends.......
unlike me, sit in car and fall into sleep after a few minutes......
hehe

Later, going to Summit Usj to watch Madagascar 2
Can't wait for it....


Got to go..
prepare myself to Summit
I hope I won't be getting any headache in the cinema....
I won't buy popcorn because it will make me headache......
Happy holiday everyone....
Have a nice day
and
Never Give Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home