5 of November 2008[Wednesday]
0 more day to go
yes.....
2008 Form 4 year-end exam of SMK USJ 8 is now over....
yesh.....

Back to topic
Today,have addmath paper 1, sivik and sejarah paper 1
Addmath paper 1
I felt this term is easier than last two term
unfortunately......
I going to lost about 30 marks because some of the question I don't know how to do
and
I didn't open my eye big enough to read the question
again.....

Yesterday night, I slept at 3.30am and woke up at 5.30am
just to study sejarah chapter 9 and 10
but
sejarah paper 1
The chapter that I stress more didn't come up
what the hell
wasting my sleeping time and my energy.....
Anyway, sejarah paper 1
I got confident that I will correct more than 25...
hehe
lame

Sivik paper
I use 15 minutes to answer 40 questions
I didn't study sivik
but....all the questions is like common things that happen around us
Everyone in class pass up sivik paper early...

Now.....I super scare because I scare I will fail PJK.....
some of my friends fail....

Bless me not to fail...
thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home