I took my photo when I was a small kids from my album

this is me when I was baby.....
the pillow I still using now....
the pillow is my baby....

I have chicken pox when I was a baby
what
I get from my father and my father get from my sister and my sister get from my cousin.....
haiz

celebrating my birthday with a sad garfield face.....

three of us in my gandparent house....
we in the park....
oh my gosh...
look at me!!!!!!!!
how could I pose that kind of pose????
can't believe it...

me and Jia Shin,my cousin in the zoo
I look like syok sendiri...
hehe

Friends in Usj do you recognized this place?
ya....
is court 7 in Usj
I stay there before...[holiday]
I got phobia water....I put on all kind of floater and I just sit on the staircase without moving!!!!
haha

look at me face...
I don't want to get into the water!!!!
hate it so much

Me like to draw when I was small kids.
now I hate drawing and colouring because I don't have the talent to do it

birthday girl
I think I was 4 years old....
I miss the cake

my mum, my younger sister,Wei Ying and me...
hehe

as a salesgirl
but actually I can't do it

haha with sunglasses
why the boy looking at me???
hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home